Invite us to your location/event
We are often invited or arrange residencies for waterside businesses and marinas. Our activities add to the vitality of the locale enhancing existing services and activities provided by the location owners. We are always happy to tailor a programme for locations. Get in touch with us if you would like to discuss a visit.
What locations have said
"It was great to welcome Barge Fiodra to Merchant Square during our Mindful March event - The mindfulness workshops, meditation, yoga and educational film screenings tied in well with our events programme. There was a lot of interest in the barge and its activities with our occupiers and residents on the estate as well as other visitors. The crew were easy to work with and we would be happy to recommend them."
Natasha Harbinson, Events and Marketing Executive, Merchant Square, London 2018
The skipper of Fiodra, Bob Chase, has 10 years experience of venue management with Hertsmere Council and over 30 years experience of boats and canals. All events are run safely and Fiodra complies with all necessary legal requirements.
- Fiodra registered as a food business with Dacorum Borough Council. Food Hygiene Rating 5
- Fiodra is licensed by the Canal and River Trust as a Roving Trader
- Safety Risk Assessments are made at each location/venue
- Fiodra has a commercial Boat Safety Scheme certificate
- Fiodra is insured for public performances
- We obtain commercial screening licenses for all films from the relevant distributor.
- Mindfulness activities taught in line with the UK Network Good Practice Guidelines