Paddington Basin Events - March 2018 (concluded)
We had a great time during our residency in Merchant Square. A huge THANK YOU to Ned, Natasha and the team in MS Estates Paddington. You made us so welcome. Also to Park Circus for sponsoring Painted Boats and The Bargee.
We are now planning our next residency.. somewhere (fingers crossed) on the Regents Canal.
To follow us and get updated on our next events join our mailing list.
See you soon, Bob - Fiodra
On Fiodra we are all very excited about mooring in Merchant Square, Paddington Basin during March 2018
We have a great programme of events on offer including: classic films, a film premier (no less), theatre events, yoga, mindfulness classes and (we hope) a painting workshop.
You can find out more about each event and get your tickets on our Online Box Office
- The Bargee (1965) March 9 and 17
- Painted Boats (1945) March 10 & 16
- More films to be announced soon ...
- Kate Saffin: At home and at work on the water. March 8
- "The Cut" Film Premier and conversation with Nancy Campbell (Canal Laureate)
- Storytelling - to be confirmed
- Talks and tasters on Mindful Meditation: from March 1
- Lunchtime Mindful Meditation from March 5-9 & 12-16
- Painting on the water. TBC